We support the environment and continually monitor our ethical and cultural standards, to make a positive impact on the surrounding physical and social environment.
We are an ethical company dedicated to ensuring that we use only those resources required to achieve our legitimate business objectives, while doing what we can to conserve existing natural resources such as to ensure that there will be sufficient resources for future generations, while also contributing to our communities and the communities in which we and our suppliers and customers much live.
Our key sustainability objectives are:
1. Develop, maintain and operate our resources in an environmentally responsible manner.
2. Make a positive and commercially realistic contribution to improve the environment in which we operate.
3. Ensure that the threat of pollution in any form from our activities is identified and eliminated or tightly monitored and controlled.
4. Minimise our consumption of materials, fuel energy and water and to recycle as much as economically feasible.
5. Eliminate or minimise any harmful effects of our activities upon employees, customers, neighbours and the public.